Friday, April 2, 2010

Miracle

Miracles.
An event that appears inexplicable by the laws of nature and so is held to be supernatural in origin or an act of God

Can human make miracle?
Absolutely.
Yes


and we,the trio,again,are about to create a supernatural events.

In 2 weeks time,we shall present the world
the best dance
ever
choreographed
in our life.

Where got the miracle?

The miracle of this dance is,
the pro master them in month,or months
we,
in 9 days time
with 3~4 meeting only.

Geng leh~
Just like old times~
But with 5x harder dance moves~

Go Bang Bang
Go Rang Rang
Go Fang Fang
and,don't forget,
Go Leng Leng

I can't deny myself as a retard.As in MENTAL RETARDATION.
TIADA OTAK
Mei Tou NAO

Simple simple,stable stable,safe safe marh tak lor~
Why must go the hard way and make my own life HARD by 5 TIMES LEH?

I love dancing.
Albeit.
Sometime it's just very frustrating of what you couldn't achieve,with or without a dateline.
I've been brought up with moderate powerful legs.
I can EXPLODE myself to the finishing line.
I can make a 10km high jump.
I can do the marathons,although I'm not really build to it.

Yet,I'm really really not build to carry out work that focuses on the body coordination skill.
I can't move my hands and leg at the same time.
I can't go Bang Bang and Rang Rang while Fang Fang my hand.
Certainly,I'll give a piece of shit at the end of the day.

Mentally,it requires attitude that I don't even have one.

So?
So,I'm only qualify for Shit Dance.
I swear I'll revolutionize the dance industry by creating this dance.

Watch out the world!



Bullshit.

0 comments: