Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Jibai and Mahai

Warning,vulgar alert!

DO NOT proceed reading if you are sensitive to harsh,dirty and cruel words.










I know I don't have the right to comment or talk about how bad is people's work.
But I still HAVE TO hurl all these SHITS to that RETARDS.

First off.

I don't know we Form 5 are extreme workaholic or you FKING FORM 2 ARE JIBAI FUCKERS
Name tag salah blame others
and so MAHAI HIDUNG TINGGI FOR WHAT!
YOU THINK YOUR DICK NOT STRONG and LONG ENOUGH IZZIT!!!

YOU KNOW WHAT HE SAYS?

"Not my problem also~"

I really really wants to say FUCK OFF INTO HIS FACE YOU KNOW!!!

Some more people

FUCKING IRRESPONSIBLE!!!!AND SHOWING OFF HIS LONG DICK
GO FUCK YOUR OWN MOTHER

FUCK OFF
DON'T THINK YOU ARE SMART.EVEN GIGOLO ALSO BETTER THAN YOU FUCKER!

FUCK HAI!!!

0 comments: