Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday~~

When was my last update?
Didn't bother to remember,but that doesn't drives me to update today~
Just FeEL like writing a post~

Today I skipped school.
Actually want to ponteng or not,I doesn't matter~

You see,go to school,tired,sit in the class but sleepy,so the things teacher said left ear in right ear out.
At home,like today,slept till 11am

No difference~

Dad:"Tmr go to school to get the report card,then go to eat"

Me:"Har......... *In my heart* Best go to eat first before go to take,or else your appetite will be ruined by the report card..."

Whatever~

I'm meeting my primary school friends again tmr!!!
WooohoooOO!

xP


Time to get serious~and time to study.......
I'm already WAY WAY WAY behind everybody~

Hai!Shin wa watashi o shukufuku shinken ni!Gambateh!

0 comments: