Monday, March 1, 2010

End of CNY

Really.
I'm first exposed to CHAP GOR MEI this term last year.
So I don't really feel comfortable using this word,albeit,for you guys bananas lorh~~

The whole CNY~
WOOHOO~
Everyday feels like going to PARTY.
EVERY MORNING PARTY!!
EVERY AFTERNOON PARTY!!
EVERY NITE PARTY!!

Then some LEETARD decided to put EXAMS right after end of CNY.
-.-

For the past 3 days I'm studying Chemi,Chapter 8 ONLY.
Dun care
I decided to SCREW THE FIRST DAY OF EXAM LE!!!

Know,go for it!
Dun know?Hey The Wei Khai inside of me,do you think this is correct?Oh okay~Trust you lor~
LANGSUNG TAK TAU??!!!AMITABA YA OULLAH THANK LORD PLEASE KENA C!!!

What can I do~

This morning.
Woke up @ 8,brush up,study~~~
till 11~
Waste time in Kepong
1pm came back,STUDY~
3.30 go tuition,STUDY
came back @ 6 bath,ready,7 go Ikano~
STUDY in POPULAR,eat,waste time in Tesco~
Came back @ 10,STUDY till 11.30.....

How HORRENDOUS IZZIT TO STUDY ON SUCH A STUPID DAY!!!!!
MAHAI
I prefer to start on Thur and end on Friday lahhh!!!
Mahai pihak atasan.

Haiz~
Rush rush rush.
This is my Chap Gor Mei~
Hope you enjoy yours~

Jana!

0 comments: