Friday, February 26, 2010

Why block?

You see.Human is always like that.

Did something stupid and shy to admit it,they will just do whatever they can to disguise their humiliation.

I'm talking about the censorship in China.

As you may know,China implied and restrict searches online.
Blogspot,no.
Facebook,no.
Seach Engine,filtered result.

They think they can cover up their rampages carried out in 1964.
I don't know much about it.
What I know is they brutally murdered a large number of students.Tanks crushes them into pancake,and I mean seriously pancake-ed.

Don't they know Human's psychology?
The more you restrict them,they more they want to 'react'
This censorship thing will only make the young ones to have more curiosity to research about it.
And because of the government is hiding from it,they more they will bo song the government.

Why can't they just admit it?
They could apologize to the world and promise will not do it again!
They could allow people to access to the truth and tell them,hey!I'm brave to admit my mistake!Unlike you Japan!
They could show the youth that to rule a country must not by force!

If they did that,they will never be like this.

Just my personal opinion.

0 comments: