Friday, January 15, 2010

Deadly than everything you could imagine of.

What is the most important stuff in socializing?

One of them is TRUST.

Which I currently DON'T have,or forever WILL not have.

Those who put faith on me before experienced the pain and had learn they lesson.

Give me just little bit of work and I'll make your life HARDER THAN YOU NEVER EXPERIENCED IN YOUR LIFE BEFORE.
It's not that I wanted to be no responsible

I just hurt don't want the innocent one.

Just accept it.
I'm not the one who you can even trust me a little bit.

I've been in this kinda of FAILURE MODE since YOUNG.
WHAT CAN I DO???
CHANGE???
HOPING ME TO CHANGE?
Seriously,you'll suicide after that.
Cause I told you to NOT BELIEF IN ME AFTER ALL

This is not just to you only,but to everyone that read this post.

It's much better to kill yourself than to trust me.
Bare that in your mind,always.

0 comments: