Sunday, December 27, 2009

Last day of 2009~and 500th post!

OMG,New Year Eve still gonna WORRY about the computer -.-
Freaking TOOOOOT(due to many complains received,bad words will be automatically cenconsed)
Seems like unhealthy hard drive
*whisper*I held on my Dad's Rm150,so I can SPEND IT FOR repair(hopefully a hard drive doesn't cos much xD).

Also,computer temperature quite high,max 45c min 41c-Dangerous State-46c,best tem 37c.
You gotta get a fan that runs like a jet engine~

Fine,just blow the TOOOT off.

2009's conclusion?

Statistically,based on my review back of my blog posts(I do read!)and my opinion,for me,quite a sad n bad one~
Rain of calamity,like the total number of asteroid collided with the moon,keeps me YA ALLAH through out the year~

P/S:Talking about asteroids,moon and space stuff,this year,so far,is the year of most astronomical events ever occurs in my life~Smiley moon+star,eclipses,and much much meteor shower and the blue moon on New Year Eve!WOW!!!!!!

Don't forget to mention the LOST OF CAMERA on the NEW YEAR EVE of 2009 and some sad stuff that kept me glued to my kampung for almost 1 month!
Hols are JUST TOTALLY WASTED!

Not even a SINGLE MONTH that I can NOT worry/sad/emo about.

TOOT
Argh~
Just angry thinking about~

Still there's some happy stuff~
Tah~you guys should know~
Low profile low profile xD
and,
God granted for the FIRST TIME for me to meet with my Si Dang(death gang,literally)primary school friend~
That's one of the OMG event in this year~

Discovered myself spend most of them time deciphering,feeling,'simulation',observing of the environment and myself.
Most,myself.
Sadly and stupidly,I can't except them.Eventhough I know the solution,and knowing it will work,I just have no patient,dedication serta kegigihan to make the change.

Knowing the truths,or discovered them,is more painful that the process of knowing it.

Grew up har?
Ouch.

See me done well then wanna hire me?
No no.
It's your most fatal decision ever made in your LIFE.
Remember that.
I'm that kinda of guy can volunteer but WILL NOT carry the responsibility around for a long time.
Facts,cause the my PRIMARY PERSONALITY(memang like that punya personality,and could not be found in dictionary and if don't understand skip these) is like this,I can't change it.
Keep that in your mind.

Failed to keep in mind that I need 30 sec(or more) for thinking before I can say something.
So sometimes haven't filter already go out in air adi~
Then only realize it's pointless
So apply Emergency brake lor~

Haha~looks like my pessimism still can't be cured arh?
This is what happened if a person failed too much+too hard,eventually it will activate the fight-or flight instinct.In my case,and some people's case,run as far and as fast as possible.

'Humans learn when make mistakes'
Yeah~I learnt many stuff too~
meaning while storing so many failures that it poke through my heart EVERY SINGLE TIME I THOUGH OF ANYTHING ANY DAY.
which indirectly strengthen the flight instinct~

Such a coward isn't it?

Probably you won't understand so,
Never Mind~


Oh yeah!Maverick's Ronaldo=Stupid~
Coz he always say STUPID RONALDO~
eventually,in his mind,Stupid=Ronaldo

Erm.....what else?
At least no regrets for this year,cause I memang is those type of people without targets,or,like a rubbish plastic bag floating in the middle of the sea~
Bashed by huge waves and reach where ma reach where lor~

It's gonna rain soon....
Good,wash off all the dirty stuff away~
and start a clean,new,year~

Happy New Year 2010!

0 comments: