Saturday, November 21, 2009

Renkinjutsu!

What took away my Arts Brain?

E=mc^2
Beta particles
Cytokinesis

Now,at the time I need them most.


[Files doesn't not exist]


Can't blame me
I hate drawings when I was young
I hate piano(seriously) when I was young
Simply because I dunno how to do it well.

Masai don't do?!

So
I suck at drawing
I suck at piano
I suck at dancing
I suck at playing instruments
I suck at creativity

I'm more like 半桶水(d.translate:half bucket full of water)
Arts not good le Science also tak boleh harap.

So what I can do with Science?
Yes!Students!Listen up!{insert random science facts}
70 years old of me:"Cucu ah.......you must know hor.....{insert random science facts}"

Now I realized how important is Arts~

Geez!!

So if you can forgive me for my stupidness.
and

.................




Move along~move along~just make it through~
WE MOVE ALONG!!!!





0 comments: