Friday, November 6, 2009

Just Update~

Report is given to us,and I DARE NOT TO give it to parents.
Let me have a good Sat. and Sun. can or not?!!
When the time is right,I'll then only make the move >.<

Well~17th in my class,I thought I would be......29?
Good thing in my class is,got a lot of people 墊底(lapik-direct translate).
My purata of this exam is the LOWEST in my LIFE MAN~

66.......What can you say??Even the sub science and art class punya people are better than me!

and,shocking news,I thought it won't happen like some people say de but at the end.....

"Next year you guys will be streamed according to your result"

*Play 5th Symphony*
*Dim all light except centre*


See!What I've said is TRUE!
and I REALLY FLUNK this exam!
not like SOME PEOPLE~

Next year,99% go 5C/5 Ixora le!(or either stay or drop to second class)
YOU SEE URSELF LA!
Won't be with guys le T.T

*Lonely guy standing at the tip of the cliff*

What's WORST,is MY CHEMI!!!!
LOWEST AMONG ALL THE SCIENCE SUBJECT!
Surprisingly Physic is better....

Nevertheless,I got to catch up le.
After mom's "propaganda,I think I've decided to go for Taylor's,like the Form 5B guy Shou Jie.
Same course as him,chemical engineering.

Scholarship ah~~~At least straight A lor T.T
Heard 1st Grade veli hard to get leh......Where can apply for PTPTN
Aihz

Whatever.

Left few months to enjoy the time being together le~
HAIZ....

Appreciate.
=)

0 comments: