Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Family?

No offense,and not perasan.
The 吴(Ng in Guang Xi,or else it will be equivalent to Goh) family.
Everyone is quite close to one and another~
Everytime they have some gathering like BBQ,or just go back Padang Rengas(my hometown)for a dinner together,it would be a hubbub in the house.

Relatives.
Dad side,mom side.
Uncles,aunts,cousins.
Will start to chit chat about who la what la this la that la.

Don't look like I am a very noisy guy,I'm damn quiet during such family-related events.
I wish you guys can be like Spectators in my life.
You know,like some FPS game with the spectator mode~
When you spectating my life,you will found that the Khai who sits beside his grandpa,aren't the one who you saw,you met,you talk to in school,neither in ONE U or even your house (if I went to your house before)

Even in MSN,WLM,Forums,Blogspot,SMS.
I'm very much different.

Don't know why.
In every single family-related events,I don't join my cousins playing or chit chating.
I will just sit there,quietly,watch TV,or dance my finger on my hp.

My cousins,is either 5 or 10 years elder than me,or 3-7 years older.
Yeah,not much of topics to talk with.

Closest as in distance,my Mom's side cousin.
All younger.1 of them study in my school.
Hah,that bunch of idiots,coi hui dei dou sor lah.
I RARELY/DON'T reply them even they wanted to talk to me.
THESE ASSHOLE ARE LISTED IN BLACKLIST.

The closest as in age,is my Dad's 3rd youngest bro's twins.
Both Form 3.
We used to play together when we were young,even me very admire him,even though he 's younger~
Now?
Got GF adi everyday 1am only come back to my grandpa house
The other one~
Got friends adi everyday 12am only come back.

Digi-Friends and Family
Even Friends are placed first in advertisement.

In myself,the people I known are classified into a few category (you call it level lah).

-Total Strangers
-Stranger,but I know about him/her
-Yeah,I know him and he knows me
-Friends
-Very close friends
-Only God can separate us

Relatives are categorize between "Stranger,but I know about him/her" and "Yeah,I know him and he knows me".

How about family member?
My bro?
That's like...."Friends" only?
Where got like Liang and Li Rong (his bro) that kinda or level?

You know,I don't feel that bros are bros.
Not even a single bit.
Oh,he's my bro,I have to jaga them.
That's all.

I found myself hard at muntah-ing all my feelings.
Facebook?Delete adi lor~
Blog?
Friends?Haha,like WHO?Now I really started to think of my best friends during primary school..
Family?No need to say,they only say negative stuff,or worsen your feeling.

Well......comparing friend & family.
At least to friends,I feel much better.Familiy,nah.


Random Sentence:
有钱人说钱不是万能的,没钱人说钱是万能的

1 comments:

SenzO says:
at: October 24, 2009 at 6:03 PM said...

http://senzoslife.blogspot.com/2009/10/read-this-post-httpkhaikhaideblog.html